- To develop awareness of, and the ability to act on, concerns about children.
- To raise awareness about the Family Support Model and Safeguarding as part of Warrington’s early help offer.
- To learn when and how these processes can be used in order to improve outcomes for children, young people and their families.
- To explore the Early Help agenda and why we have changed the way in which we work.
- To explore how to safeguard children.
- To examine the definitions of what constitutes abuse and how it can be identified.
- To learn how to report concerns.
Attendees will have a basic awareness of Early Help available in Warrington, Safeguarding Children and identifying risks, and how to report concerns
Online Booking only: please note that although this course is provided free of charge, there is a £25 fee for late cancellation (less than 7 days before the course date) or none attendance.
Open to all who work with children and families in Warrington in the Statutory, Voluntary and Private sectors