Please note that there are places available on the following training session which can be booked through the link below:
Summer Term DSL Network Training - 13th June 2019
May 2019 Half Term Activities
To see a list of activities, events and ideas for family days out click here
School Admissions – School Appeal Representation
As recently shared at primary and secondary Headteacher meetings, the school admissions team is now able to offer a school appeal representation service.
When an admission authority is unable to offer a place to a parent/carer who has applied, the right of appeal must be offered.
When a parent/carer chooses to appeal, it is the responsibility of the admission authority to prepare a case setting out the schools current position including detailed information in relation to the school such as:
· The school building and net capacity
· Organisation of classes
· School Characteristics
· Ofsted Inspections
It is also important to reference the statutory requirements which all state funded school must adhere to as well as local school admission policies.
A representative of the school must attend the appeal to present the case and answer any questions which the appellant and independent appeals panel may have.
The school appeal representation service includes the following benefits:
· Background preparation for individual appeal hearings
· Submission of statement of case within the statutory timescales
· Representing the school in person at the independent appeal hearing
· Where appropriate, take legal advice on behalf of the school
· Dealing with complaints/enquiries about the appeals process
· In the case of a complaint to the Education Funding Agency or Local Government Ombudsman, prepare a draft response for admission authority’s approval
The school appeal representation service does not include provision of the following:
· Making arrangements for, or meeting the costs of the independent appeal panel
· Room hire for the appeal
· Clerking services
· Charges for interpreting services
For more information, please contact Catherine Thompson on 01925 442948 or by emailing email@example.com
Commercial Waste Service - Competitive Rates
Warrington Borough Council Trade Waste Service
Do you need a commercial waste collection?
We can provide a tailor-made refuse and recycling collection to any business in Warrington at a competitive rate.
Get a quote now!
* A quality service you can trust.
* Comprehensive waste management service tailored to the needs of your business.
* Fixed yearly prices with no hidden costs.
* Flexibility – make changes to your plan at any time.
* Help with waste legislation compliance.
* A local, reliable and professional service.
* A range of different sized bins to suit your needs.
Updated Acceptable Use Policy for Schools
An updated version of WBC's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for Schools has been published and can be located within the My School Services Resource Pages.
To access this, please log into My School Services and use the following link: https://secure2.sla-online.co.uk/v3/Resources/Page/13972
Please ensure this is circulated to all staff as appropriate.